🐶 Made with a blend of flavorful pork, wholesome oatmeal, and a pop of vibrant bell pepper, these homemade doggy burgers are sure to make their taste buds sing with joy. Bursting with deliciousness and packed with canine-approved nutrients, these patties are paw-sitively irresistible.
So, fire up the air fryer (or grill), gather your ingredients, and get ready to treat your pup to a mouthwatering burger experience like no other. It’s time to make mealtime an extraordinary event for your four-legged pal!
Pork ‘n’ Oats Pooch Patties
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 chopped bell pepper
- Hilarys Blend Complete and Balanced Vitamin Powder
- small slices of cheese (optional for cheeseburgers)
- Combine all ingredients with a fork to make sure they’re well blended.
- Shape into 4 patties
- Air fry at 390F for 10-15 minutes, turn and cook another 5-10 minutes
- (optional), add cheese on top of each patty and air fry for another minute to melt